Publications: Prediction of protein-protein interactions
Ab initio protein-protein docking and refinement
- T. Park, M. Baek, H. Lee, and C. Seok*,
GalaxyTongDock: symmetric and asymmetric ab initio protein-protein docking web server with improved energy parameters,
J. Comput. Chem. 40 (27) 2413-2417 (2019). [cover article]
- L. Heo, H. Lee and C. Seok*,
GalaxyRefineComplex: Refinement of protein-protein complex model structures driven by interface repacking,
Sci. Rep., 6, 32153 (2016).
Information-based protein complex structure prediction
- T. Park, J. Won, M. Baek, C. Seok*,
GalaxyHeteromer: protein heterodimer structure prediction by template-based and ab initio docking,
Nucleic Acids Res. in press (2021).
- M. Baek, T. Park, L. Heo, C. Park, and C. Seok*,
GalaxyHomomer: A web server for protein homo-oligomer structure prediction from a monomer sequence or structure,
Nucleic Acids Res. 45 (W1), W320-W324 (2017).
- H. Lee, H. Park, J. Ko, and C. Seok*, GalaxyGemini: a web server for protein homo-oligomer structure prediction based on similarity, Bioinformatics, 29 (8), 1078-1080 (2013).
Applications in CASP and CAPRI competitions
- T. Park, H. Woo, M. Baek, J. Yang, and C. Seok*,
Structure Prediction of Biological Assemblies using GALAXY in CAPRI Rounds 38-45,
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics, 88 (8), 1009-1017 (2020).
- M. Baek, T. Park, H. Woo, and C. Seok*,
Prediction of Protein Oligomer Structures using GALAXY in CASP13,
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics, 87 (12), 1233-1240 (2019).
- H. Lee, M. Baek, G. R. Lee, S. Park, and C. Seok*,
Template-based modeling and ab initio refinement of protein oligomer structures using GALAXY in CAPRI round 30,
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics, 85 (3), 399-407 (2017). (back cover article)