다음 화요일 그룹미팅 끝나고 관심있는 사람들은 같이 가볼 수도 있겠네요.
주제 : Photochemically controllable artificial enzymes and proteins
연사 : Tetsuro Majima 교수 (Osaka University)
일시 : 2007년 2월 27일 (화) 오후 3시
장소 : 서울대학교 39동 B115호 세미나실
Photochemically controllable artificial enzymes and proteins
1. M. Endo, K. Nakayama, Y. Kaida, T. Majima, "Design and synthesis of photochemically controllable caspase-3", Angewandte Chemie, International Edition, 2004, 43, 5643-5645.
2. M. Endo, K. Nakayama, T. Majima, "Design and Synthesis of Photochemically Controllable Restriction Endonuclease BamHI by Manipulating the Salt-Bridge Network in the Dimer Interface", Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2004, 69, 4292-4298.
3. K. Nakayama, M. Endo, T. Majima, "Photochemical regulation of the activity of an endonuclease BamHI using an azobenzene moiety incorporated site-selectively into the dimer interface", Chemical Communications, 2004, 2386-2387.
4. K. Nakayama, M. Endo, T. Majima, "A Hydrophilic Azobenzene-Bearing Amino Acid for Photochemical Control of a Restriction Enzyme BamHI", Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2005, 16, 1360-1366.
5. K. Nakayama, M. Endo, M. Fujitsuka, T. Majima, "Detection of the Local Structural Changes in the Dimer Interface of BamHI Initiated by DNA Binding and Dissociation Using a Solvatochromic Fluorophore", Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2006, 110, 21311-21318.
6. M. Endo, H. Wang, M. Fujitsuka, T. Majima, "Pyrene-Stacked Nanostructures Constructed in the Recombinant Tobacco Mosaic Virus Rod Scaffold", Chemistry, A European Journal, 2006, 12, 3735-3740.
ꋼ Name: Tetsuro Majima
ꋼ Education: B.S. Osaka University, Chemistry 1971-1975, M.S. Osaka University, Chemistry 1975-1977, Ph.D. Osaka University, Chemistry 1977-1980,Ph.D. degree: Osaka University, supervised with Prof. H. Sakurai, "Interactions and reactions of three-components involving photoelectron transfer mechanism" 1980.
ꋼ Fields of specialization: Photochemistry, Radiation Chemistry, Supramolecular chemistry, Multi-laser chemistry, Biomolecular Chemistry, Single-molecular Chemistry
ꋼ Research topics: "Beam-induced molecular chemistry" based on photo- and radiation-induced chemistry of organic compounds
ꋼ Publications: original papers 250, reviews papers 50, books 18, Proceedings 80.
ꋼ Awards: 2000 Japan Photochemistry Association Award
문의사항 : 서울대학교 나노응용시스템연구센터 이한성 (880-9063)
NANO Systems Institute
National Core Research Center
NSI-NCRC, Seoul National University,
San 56-1, Sillim-Dong, Gwanak-Gu,
Seoul 151-742, Korea